Dr. Nashielli Torres Espinosa Chiu, MD studied medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara and trained at the Hospital Ángel Leaño in general surgery for four years. She also studied at the Instituto Jaliscience of reconstructive plastic surgery under the guidance of Dr. José Guerrero Santos, renowned for his expertise in this field she received further training.
She is certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER) and performs facelifts, breast implants, and body contouring. Dr. Nashielli also takes part in the reconstructive surgery campaigns for children with cleft lip and/or palate program “Nuevo Amanecer” of Doctor José Abel de la Peña Salcedo, in the city of Guanajuato, and is involved in many societies including the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Mexican Association for Plastic, Esthetic, and Reconstructive Surgeons (AMCPER)
- Asociacion Mexicana Cirugia Plastica Estetica y Reconstructiva
- Federacion Iberolatinoamericana de Cirugia Plastica- FILACP
- Asociacion de Residentes y Exresidentes del Instituto Jalisciense de Cirugia Reconstructiva Dr. Jose Guerrerosantos.
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica Estetica y Reconstructive
UNDERGRADUATE & MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Medical: Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
POST-MEDICAL SCHOOL TRAINING
- Residencies:General Surgery, Hospital Ángel Leaño Plastic Surgery, Instituto Jaliscience of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, with Dr. José Guerrero Santos
- “Structural Analysis of fatty micrografts enriched platelet growth factor”. In the same year she was awarded during the XXXVII National Congess of Plastic surgery in the course of “DR. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio”